There's nothing easier than processing a transfer!
Enter the 'Transfers' section and look for the button that allows you to create a transfer - yes, the paper airplane!
Then type in your beneficiary's information (name, bank details, etc.). Just to let you know: we'll remember this beneficiary so you won't have to go through this again for him/her.
We recommend that you add a note and an attachment such as an invoice to make your accountant's work easier.
You can finally confirm the transfer!
How can I schedule a transfer or make it recurring?
You can easily schedule a transfer for a later date and even set recurring transfers (to pay the rent of your office for example).
Here's the process:
- Go to your 'Payments' section
- Click on the 'paper plane' logo on the top right corner to create a new transfer
- When completing the transfer details, tick the 'Schedule or repeat transfer' box
- Then you can choose a later date for your transfer, and a frequency if you want to make it recurring
- Fill in the rest of the form as you would do for any other transfer and submit!