There's nothing easier than processing a transfer!
Enter the 'Transfers' section and "Create transfer" :
Then type in your beneficiary's information (name, bank details, etc.). Just to let you know: we'll remember this beneficiary so you won't have to go through this again for him/her.
We recommend that you add a note and an attachment such as an invoice to make your accountant's work easier.
You can finally confirm the transfer!
Transfers between Qonto accounts are not deducted from your plan, and credited instantly! All you need to do is follow the same procedure as for a traditional transfer, by filling in the bank account details (IBAN) of your beneficiary.
You can also schedule a transfer for a later date and even set recurring transfers (to pay the rent of your office for example).
Here's the process:
- Go to your 'Payments' section
- Click on the 'Create transfer' on the top right corner to create a new transfer
- When completing the transfer details, tick the 'Schedule or repeat transfer' box
- Then you can choose a later date for your transfer, and a frequency if you want to make it recurring
- Fill in the rest of the form as you would do for any other transfer and submit!