The Qonto current account is available to French companies formed with the following legal entities :
- SA ('Société Anonyme')
- SAS ('Société par Actions Simplifiée')
- SASU ('Société par Actions Simplifiée Unipersonnelle')
- SARL ('Société à Responsabilité Limitée')
- SC & SCI ('Société civile')
- EURL ('Entreprise Unipersonnelle à Responsabilité Limitée')
- Affaire Personnelle Profession Libérale (Independent occupations)
- Micro-Entreprise (Sole Traders or Micro-Company)
- Association (registered with a siren number)
- Holding (an organisation who owns control of a small group of other companies) - see below
Companies that are not yet registered:
If your company is not registered yet, please note that you can open a Qonto account and proceed with your initial capital deposit with us.
As a reminder, self-entrepreneurs, as well as micro-entreprises, are not required to go through a deposit capital process, since these organizations are already registered in their own name.
Foreign companies which are registered in France are allowed to open a Qonto account as well!
Existing French holding companies, both active or passive, are fully allowed to open a Qonto account 100% online, in a few minutes.
If you're in the process of creating a French holding company (of whom at least one of the shareholders is a legal person) and wish to proceed with your initial capital deposit online through Qonto, requests will be reviewed manually and acceptance granted on a case by case basis. If you are in this situation, please reach out to our team for assistance.
Prohibited activities on Qonto:
Companies primarily engaged in the following industries are not allowed to open a Qonto account :
- Auction house
- Tobacco product (including eCig)
- Pharmacies and drug stores
- All illegal activities
- Casino / Gambling
- Cryptocurrency negociation (cryptocurrency advice will be accepted under conditions)
- The sale of products based on CBD and hemp flower.