Qonto is available to these French organisation:
- SA ('Société Anonyme')
- SAS ('Société par Actions Simplifiée')
- SASU ('Société par Actions Simplifiée Unipersonnelle')
- SARL ('Société à Responsabilité Limitée')
- SC & SCI ('Société civile')
- EURL ('Entreprise Unipersonnelle à Responsabilité Limitée')
- Affaire Personnelle Profession Libérale (Independent occupations)
- Micro-Entreprise (Sole Traders or Micro-Company)
- Association (registered with a siren number)
Please note that if your company is not registered yet, you can still open a Qonto account and proceed to your initial capital increase with us.
As a reminder, self-entrepreneurs, as well as micro-entreprises, are not concerned by the capital deposit, since these are already registered in their own name.
Foreign companies which are registered in France also qualify for a Qonto account!
However, some companies are not allowed to open a Qonto account :
- Auction house
- Tobacco product (including eCig)
- Pharmacies and drug stores
- All illegal activities
- Casino / Gambling
- Cryptocurrency negociation (cryptocurrency advice will be accepted under conditions)
- The sale of products based on CBD and hemp flower.