If your card payment hasn't been authorised, we advise you to follow these steps:
- Please check if there's enough money in your balance to process this payment
- Make sure your payment card hasn't reached its expiry date
- If you've entered a wrong PIN code three times in a row, you need to reset your PIN code from your account
- Please check if you haven't reached your card's limits of use
- Sometimes, hotel bookings or gas station purchases require a deposit that might be higher than your available balance
- You might want to try to withdraw cash from an ATM to make sure your card isn't defective.
Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team if this problem persists.