If you want to create a company, you can carry out the initial capital increase with Qonto.
During the online process, you'll need to:
- Provide general information about the company (name, legal form, activity, etc.)
- Upload a proof of address for the company's headquarters
- Upload the final by-laws, signed and initialed by each shareholder, and completed with the list of subscribers
- Provide information about the legal representative of the company and each shareholder
- Upload a copy of a valid ID/passport and a proof of address for each shareholder.
Once all shareholders will have transferred funds for the initial capital increase, you'll receive the deposit certificate for you to complete your registration with the business administration office.
In order to finalise your account opening, we'll ask you to upload your registration certificate.
Processing the initial capital increase of your company with Qonto is much faster than with any traditional bank, so save time and let us guide you!