For the processing of personal data implemented on the QONTO platform, excluding payment services, TREEZOR is qualified as a subcontractor and OLINDA as the data controller.
In accordance with Act n° 78-17 of January 6th 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to object, to access and to rectify the data concerning you. You also have the opportunity to tell us what sort of fate you want to reserve for your post-mortem data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The information collected is intended for the management of your QONTO account and the sending of commercial proposals. We keep your data for a period of 12 months after closing your QONTO account. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with the regulations in force, your mail must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the reply should be sent. A reply will then be sent to you within 2 months of receipt of the request.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 34 and 35 of Act n° 78-17 of January 6th 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, as amended, OLINDA and its subcontractors commit themselves to take all necessary precautions in order to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular to preventing them from being deformed, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
OLINDA undertakes to respect the following obligations and to have them respected by its personnel and subcontractors:
- not to take any copy of your personal data entrusted to it, except for those necessary for the execution and promotion of the services offered on qonto.eu and its mobile applications;
- not to use processed personal data for purposes other than those related to the execution and promotion of the services offered on qonto.eu and its mobile applications;
- not to disclose personal data to other persons not entitled to access it, whether private or public, natural or legal persons;
- implement the necessary measures to prevent any misuse or fraudulent use of computer files;
- implement the necessary measures to ensure the preservation of the personal data processed throughout the duration of the contractual relationship;
- pass on to its potential subcontractors any obligations incumbent upon it in accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data.