It's possible to send international transfers (Non-euro) directly from your Qonto WEB app! This feature is available for all plans.
Do note: it is not possible to send transfers to all countries in the world.
1) Please find below the list of supported CURRENCIES:
Danish Krone (DKK)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Czech Koruna (CZK)
US Dollar (USD)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Pound Sterling (GBP)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)
2) In addition, please find below the list of supported countries:
What does that mean?
It’s possible to send Zlotys (PLN) to Spain, or Yens (JPY) to Belgium. You can, of course, also send US Dollars (USD) to the United States, or Sterling Pounds (GBP) to the United Kingdom. You choose. It will not be possible to send Canadian Dollars (CAD) to China because we do not offer this currency even if we offer this country.
However, it’s not possible to send Euros (EUR), to the United States for example. On the other hand, it is possible to make transfers in the SEPA zone, in Euro, by following the SEPA transfer procedure.
What's the delay?
The time to receive a non-euro transfer is 5 working days maximum. There is no bank exchange on weekends. Different time zones can also affect the delay of transmission and reception of the transfer.
How can i initiate a non-euro transfer?
Login to your webapp and go to the "Payments" tab and click on the purple paper plane in the upper right frame of your screen.
Then choose « Single Non-Euro Transfer » and follow instructions:
- Fill in the country of destination, and the currency. (You can follow this link, to determine the country of destination of your transfer)
- Depending on the country of your beneficiary's bank, one or more combinations of banking information may be required:
▪ The Iban
▪ The account number + routing number
▪ The account number + BIC / SWIFT code
▪ The account number + "sort code"
- Assign a category to the beneficiary
- Then fill in the reference of your transfer and its amount
It is mandatory to upload an attachment justifying this operation (invoice, purchase bill, etc.).
A confirmation page appears, summarizing the details of the transfer:
- The amount in the chosen currency, and the estimated amount in Euro. The amount in Euro does not include fees (1% of the transaction amount). Fees are rounded up and indicated below.
- Beneficiary details.
As for any critical operation, a two-factor authentification is required. Launch the Google Authenticator app, and fill in the code for your Qonto account.