We are not a bank. Qonto is operating under the payment services regulation, supervised by the Banque de France.
Qonto is a current account with all classic operations (transfers, card payments, etc.). However, there are three differences between your Qonto account and a traditional business account:
- Your Qonto account cannot be overdrawn and we do not offer loans.
- We do not allow cash deposits.
Depending on your activity and your needs, you can either use Qonto as the main account for your business or as a side account for your daily transactions.
- Collaborate as a team: Order payment cards online for your team, instantly create virtual cards to pay online, control your spendings by defining payment limits per card, invite your accountant in 'read-only' mode and download your transaction history (and attachments) for seamless accounting.
- Say 'Goodbye' to paper: Gather your suppliers' invoices and your employees' receipts in your Qonto account. You will never ever chase receipts or invoices at the end of month again.
- Connect your Qonto account to your favorite applications: Whether it is your CRM, your payroll or invoicing software – gain efficiency with our third-party integrations.
Start saving time and being more efficient: Sign up for Qonto today!