Here is more information about the Qonto plan:
- No fees regarding account opening and online management
- The initial capital increase process is free of charge and provides entrepreneurs with a deposit certificate, in order to get their company registered
- Your first month of subscription is offered;) (except the initial capital increase process)
Depending on the price plan chosen, the subscription includes the management of your account, one or more Mastercard (physical and virtual) and a volume of transfers or SEPA debits per month. Transfers and withdrawals beyond this included volume are billed degressively: € 0.50, € 0.40 or € 0.25 / transaction.
- Standard : 10 users maximum include
- Premium : illimited number of users include
- Transfers and debits denominated in foreign currencies and/or not within the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) are not deducted from your initial package of '20 SEPA (EUR) transfers or debits'
- 'Non-EUR card transactions' relate to payments and ATM withdrawals, which means that ATM withdrawals made outside the euro area cost €1 + 2% of the transaction amount
- Irregularities consist of:
- Rejection of a SEPA direct debit because of insufficient funds
- Transfer recall requested by user or required because of input error, as part of the initial capital increase process
- Any verification process or management of a situation resulting from an irregular use of the account by the user, infringing Terms of Services
- Subscription is 'no strings attached' and you will always be able to cancel your plan in a few clicks.
- Circular letter: 45 €
Finally, the subscription is non-binding and you will always be able to cancel your subscription in a few clicks.