🇫🇷This article applies to French companies
In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of a translated word or phrase of the following Terms and Conditions, the French version of the Terms and Conditions should prevail.
OLINDA, a French Société par Actions Simplifiée with a capital of €216,992.00 (hereinafter referred to as 'OLINDA', registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number 819489626 and whose registered office is at 8 Rue du Sentier 75002 Paris. OLINDA is approved by the Autorité du Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution as Payment Institution according to the article L522-1 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, CIB 16958. Through its platform accessible at the following address: www.qonto.eu (hereinafter referred to as "the QONTO platform"), OLINDA offers its clients (hereinafter referred to as "the Client") a service helping with share capital deposit (hereinafter referred to as "Qonto Pack").
To provide this service, OLINDA primarily leverages the following providers:
- For opening an maintaining payment accounts: TREEZOR, French Société par Actions Simplidiée, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under number 489 395 111, whose registered office is at 94 rue de Villiers, 92300 Levallois-Perret, acting as an Electronic Money Institution according to the article L.525-1 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, CIB: 16798. (hereinafter referred to as "TREEZOR")
- For the sequestration of subscriptions of deposit capital and the issuance of a capital deposit certificate, one of the following partner notaries (hereinafter referred to as "the Notary" will be involved:
- Office FOUREZ, 1 place Maréchal Gallieni, 27500 Pont-Audemer
- Office MESNAGER, 4 avenue du Petit Parc, 94300 Vincennes
- Office GASCHIGNARD, 41 rue Jeanne d’arc, 44017 Nantes
The Client fully agrees with these General Service Terms and Conditions, by ticking the corresponding box when signing up to the service.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED
OLINDA offers to assist its Client through the process of depositing his/her company's share capital in order to retrieve, remotely, a share capital deposit certificate necessary for the registration of the company and for the release of funds from the deposit of capital after registration of the latter.
In this context, Olinda offers to the Client to carry out in his behalf the following tasks:
- Collection of the information necessary for the deposit of the capital:
- Registering company: Company legal name, legal form, address of the headquarters
- Corporate officer and subscribers: gender, first and last name, email, nationality, date and place of birth, address, amount of subscriptions.
- Collection of the necessary supporting documents for the share capital deposit and release of the funds:
- Registering company: statutes, proof of domiciliation, application for deposit, KBIS, request for share capital deposit release
- Corporate officer and subscribers: Proof of identity, proof of address.
- Verification of the information and documents provided by the Client
- Customer assistance in case of incompleteness or non-compliance of the subscription files
- Opening of the temporary payment accounts in the name of each subscriber in TREEZOR's books, and collection of the subscriptions through a SEPA transfer on the dedicated IBANs
- Transmission of the capital deposit files and subscriptions to the Notary
- Transmission of the certificate of share capital deposit to the Client
- Release of the share capital deposit funds on a payment account opened within TREEZOR's books in the name of the newly registered company
Once the share capital of the company has been released, the Client may choose to use a Qonto payment account in the name of the company, and benefit from all the services provided by the Qonto platform.
NB : Please note that Qonto is not able to let you incorporate a new share company with variable capital or non-cash contribution.
At the time of subscription to the Qonto Pack service, the Client has the choice between three distinct options:
- A €60 VAT incl. offering (€50 vat excl.) including only the share capital deposit service
- A €144 VAT incl. offering (€120 VAT excl.) including the share capital deposit service, as well as one year of "Solo" plan subscription to a Qonto account
- A €360 VAT incl. offering (€300 VAT excl.) including the share capital deposit service, as well as one year of "Standard" plan subscription to a Qonto account
Payment for the Qonto Pack service is performed by credit card on the Qonto Platform, at the time of subscription to the service.
Due to its legal obligations to fight money laundering and terrorist financing, OLINDA reserves the right at any time to refuse, without justification or right to compensation, a Client.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
By signing these Terms and Conditions, the Client expressly renounces to exercise any right of withdrawal under the applicable law, and accepts without reserve the below cancellation and refund conditions.
In case of cancellation at the initiative of the Client of the capital deposit transaction prior to the signing of the deposit certificate, the Client may claim the refund of the amount paid on the card used for the settlement of the Qonto Pack offering.
In the event of cancellation at the Client's initiative of the capital deposit transaction subsequent to the signing of the deposit certificate, the Customer will not be entitled to reimbursement of the amount paid as part of the Qonto Pack offering.
In the event of a cancellation by OLINDA of the capital deposit transaction, the Client may claim reimbursement of the Qonto Pack offer, except in the case of serious misconduct by the latter (any act in contravention of the regulations and / or our General Conditions).