Here's what to do if:
- You have lost access to the phone on which the Authenticator App was installed (or uninstalled the app by mistake)
- You have lost access to the phone number on which the verification codes were sent
Using your 10-digit recovery key
If you have saved the 10-digit recovery key you were given when setting up 2-step verification, then it is very easy for you to get unstuck by yourself:
- Sign in to your organization, and head to your login & security tab at (qonto.eu/users/profile/security)
- Below your currently active 2-step verification method, hit Edit
- Click on "Use your recovery key"
- Fill in your 10-digit recovery key
You're unstuck - you can now choose another 2-step verification method, or reset the one you had originally set up by following the steps outlined here.
If you lost your recovery key
If you lost the 10-digit recovery key given to you during set-up, then for security reasons, you will need to contact our support team.
Make sure to have an identification document with you, and give us a call: we will help you.