The 'History' section provides you with an export feature in case you'd like to analyze your financial data in an external spreadsheet or through a third-party analytical software.
Exporting your transactions history is very useful if you want to perform an analysis of your operations.
You'll find in the 'History' section that you can easily filter transactions by payment method, a range of date, amount, custom labels, status, VAT, etc.
Once you're satisfied with your filter selection, you can export the transactions information to another software.
Here are a couple of examples of how you can use filters:
Find last month's transactions
If you'd like to export your transactions from last month:
- You can filter by date and set the values From: to the first day of the month and To: to the last day.
- Use the Status: Completed to exclude all pending or rejected transactions
- Make sure you apply the filters to the export settings.
See only income sources or spendings
To do so, you can filter through amount :
- To see income sources only: input "0" in MIN. AMOUNT.so that only >0 transactions will be displayed in the results.
- To see spendings only : input "0" in MAX. AMOUNT to display <0 transactions in the results.