- What is the difference between a SWIFT transfer and a SEPA transfer?
- How much does it cost to receive a SWIFT transfer?
- How can I receive a non-euro transfer?
- What is a bulk transfer?
- How to generate a bulk transfer using a .CSV file?
- How to generate a bulk transfer using a .XML file?
- What kind of transfers can I cancel?
- Which document do I need to provide to execute a transfer?
- How to cancel a transfer request ?
- How to approve a transfer request?
- How to submit a transfer request?
- My outgoing transfer was returned to me, why?
- Currency Transfers - My beneficiary received a different amount than I sent to him.
- How to download a proof of transfer ?
- Why can't I execute non-euro transfers?
- When can I submit non-euro transfers?
- 2020 Transfers calendar
- How can I submit non-euro transfers?
- Can I import multiple beneficiaries at once?
- How to make a transfer in euros?
- What are the different transfer status?
- When will my beneficiary receive my transfer?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- How long does it take for an incoming transfer to be credited to my account?
- Why is Treezor the name of my bank when I enter my Qonto IBAN?
- My Qonto IBAN is not recognised by another bank, what's wrong?
Do you still have questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us. We will answer you shortly!